Simpson's Hybrid S model is currently the only Frontal Head Restraint proven effective for 3-point harnesses, and it is also FIA and SFI approved. Additionally, in a partnership with Detroit auto manufacturers, the Hybrid S is third party tested to FMVSS208.
The Hybrid S allows high-performance driving instructors, auto manufacturing test engineers, and other drivers with 3-point harnesses access to the advantages of head restraint safety.
The FIA Hybrid Head Restraint, in conjunction with a Snell or FIA rated helmet and a 3-point harness, reduced neck tension significantly when compared to a test with only a helmet and 3-point harness.
While we can offer head restraint protection for use with 3-point seatbelts, Simpson’s top concern is driver and instructor safety. We suggest a Full Containment Cockpit System that includes a Full Containment Seat, Snell or FIA rated Helmet, FIA or SFI approved Frontal Head Restraint, and a 5 to 7-point seatbelt harness system for the best protection while on the track.
- FIA 8858 approved, SFI 38.1 certified
- 3 point belt compatible
- High-quality carbon fiber construction
- Low profile. No high back to hook on the bars on exit.
- Multiple load paths to dissipate head loads
- Buckle attachment in front. No bulky straps underneath.
- Ships race ready with post clips
- Seat belt anchor system
- Helmet anchors available for upgrade
- Made in the USA
- Please call 1-800-654-7223 for custom sizes
- Post Anchor option DOES NOT include helmet hardware
- $8 FIA Hologram fee is included in price
Standard delivery in x-y days or expedited deliver in y-z days. See our return policy.